Government of Saskatchewan
Quick Search:
Thursday, April 17, 2014

Do you have a labour standards question or problem?

If you would like to talk to someone about a labour standards concern, call our toll-free number at 1.800.667.1783 or contact any one of the Labour Standards Division offices.

To learn more about labour standards in Saskatchewan, see the booklet In Related Documents below: Rights and Responsibilities: A Guide to Labour Standards in Saskatchewan or


Filing a Complaint

An employee may file either a formal or an anonymous complaint with the Labour Standards Division.


Formal Complaints

Use the formal complaint process if you wish to:

  • request the Division to conduct an investigation into your specific Labour Standards concern;
  • recover unpaid wages; or,
  • have a non-monetary concern, such as not receiving a work schedule or a pay stub, corrected.

A formal complaint must be filled within one year of the last day that wages were payable. Any evidence (i.e., pay stubs, records of hours worked) provided will assist the Division with the investigation.

A completed Formal Complaint Form can be mailed or faxed to our Division as listed below.


Anonymous Complaint

Use the anonymous complaint process if you:

  • are still employed at your workplace;
  • believe The Labour Standards Act is not being followed and would like the situation to be corrected: but,
  • do not want to file a formal complaint

Employees who want to recover unpaid wages must file a formal complaint.

When an anonymous complaint is made, the Division will work with the employer to ensure that from this point on, the provisions of The Labour Standards Act and Regulations are followed in your workplace. Only written complaints with supporting evidence will be reviewed.

The completed Anonymous Complaint Form or an anonymous letter(See Related Docuemnts) can be mailed or faxed to Attention: Compliance and Review Unit (CRU) at the address listed below.

Contact Us

If you have a labour standards question or require further assistance, please contact:

Labour Standards Division:
3rd Floor, 1870 Albert Street
Regina SK  S4P 4W1
Toll Free: 1.800.667.1783
Tel: 306.787.2438 (Regina)
Fax: 306.787.4780

Labour Standards District Offices

Related Links

Canada-Saskatchewan Rapid Response Teams offer individualized solutions for employers and workers dealing with production slow-downs and layoffs.

Information on prosecutions, convictions and acquittals under Saskatchewan's Labour Standards Act and Regulations and The Occupational Health and Safety Act and Regulations.

As of December 1, 2012, the minimum wage in Saskatchewan is $10.00 and minimum call-out pay is $30.00.

Home/About/All Programs & Services/Labour Standards/Labour Standards Complaint Processes and Services
© 2014 Government of Saskatchewan. All rights reserved.